Friday, September 16, 2011

How I Wish...

Day to day, i'm getting bored working here. Even though, my manager already assigned the Job for me and my colleague but still i don't feel peace here and I don't like the environment here. This morning, one of our Bos from KL came and he ask from the retail booking form. Because I have a copy of the form so I copy the form and gave it to him. After few minutes later, Suddenly my boss told me that the form we already make copies and it is on the table there, and again she told me that I supposed to go and look around. what does it mean by "that" statement. She should let me know earlier where to get the copy of the form just in case i don't have my copy already. Those statement its like telling me "i shouldn't just sit down here without doing anything" but excuse me...here memang nothing to do! bullshit!..