Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Huh! time flies so fast..now I'm in the year of 2012..On the 1st January 2012 our CG went to Kundasang. It was a great trip. I have a great time with my brother and sister in Christ. they are great and sweet people. this trip we purposely do for our brother Henry, because He going to migrate to Melbourne, Australia. He have been with us for the pass 2 years. I feel so sad because we're gonna lose another member in our CG but still we have to moved on. 1 night in Kundasang give us sweet memory and some bad memory. When we reach at kundasang it was raining and very cold. Until all the sister wearing their own cardigan, long pant and socks as well. We are so worried how are we going to bath? That night we have our BBQ night, hot soup that make our body warm, drink milo and a lot of games. We all laugh together. We have a great night. I'm going to miss all my sisters and brothers.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment