Thursday, January 10, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!


Hello guys,
We have entered another new year and I'm getting old. Hahahaha, well as usual every new year, we need to have our own new resolution. So, what is your resolution for this year? My resolution is to loss weight, traveling, earn more money and get my own house. It is not easy but God said "Nothing is Impossible". Life is still the same, not much change beside getting fat. Recently I start baking and now I'm starting to learn sewing. But is not easy thou. Last week I baked Chocolate Cheese Cake, but taste not that good leh. Tomorrow I going to try bake Durian Cake because my father in-law's birthday is coming, so hubby asked me to bake 1 for his dad. Well, is not easy but I will try to do it. Wish me luck and will upload the photo on Monday ya..Chiao!