Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ginger Chicken Soup

Hello, do you know my hubby loved my ginger chicken soup and even my sister mother in law tell my sister to learn it from me and the funny things is when my sister tried to cook the soup the taste is different..haha, but here I want to shared with you the recipe. Normally, I will cook this soup for my hubby or my family when their sick because ginger its good Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and can also calm an upset stomach. I love the heat it adds to this soup.. Enjoy ya! :)


GINGER CHICKEN SOUP
Ingredients:
2-inch piece fresh ginger
2 medium cloves garlic, unpeeled
10 to 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat (about 3 medium)
1 tbsp salt

1/2 tsp Ajinomoto 
3 cup of Water 

Preparation:

Put all ingredients in a pot and cook until the meat is tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment