Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Holiday Mood

Yeah! Its Holiday month. Happy Harvest Festival to all native in Sabah. This is the month where all the beautiful and gorgeous lady to join the beauty pageant also call as Unduk Ngadau. I've been joining this so call unduk ngadau since my age 17 years old until 23. It was a good experience whereby I can get to know a new friends. Its not easy to be on stage to give you best and sweet smile for 1/2 hour and it is not easy to stand in front of hundred audience. Hmm, I'm thinking of going for travel this coming 30/5 - 2/6/2012 but dunno where to go. Its kinda bored in KK. I miss flying. Last time I'm flying was on my honeymoon to Penang. It was awesome! I like that place. I'm thinking going to Pulau 3. I like beach so much. Clear blue water, green view, coral, etc. Aww, I miss it. Who care about sunburn, the important things is I enjoy it. Next I want to go to Koh Phi Phi Island at Thailand. OMG! I fall in love with the beach and its kinda very unique island. You can see from the photo -------->