Thursday, May 17, 2012

No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe

I loved to cook and to eat. How about you? I wanted to be a Chef but my family financially very tight that time and I did not further my study after that. I learned how to cook when I was 8 years old. I always helped my mum in the kitchen and there I learned how to cook. Why I like to cook? Because I'm happy when I see smile in my family, friends and my loved one after their taste my food and give good compliments about my food. For me, I like to eat. So, that's why I learned how to cook. Here I wanted to share with you how to do chilled blueberry cheesecake without using oven. So, here it is..enjoy! :)

No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake  


Ingredients:
Crust
1 cup crushed graham crackers crumbs (can change)
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar

Filling
2 (8oz) pack cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups cool whip topping, thawed (whipped cream)
1 jar of blueberry (preserves) as much as you prefer as topping
1 tsp flavored colorless gelatin
3 tbsp water

Preparation
1) combine all the crust ingredients with a fork until well blended. Press in a 9 inch pie pan. Chill in the fridge for about 15mins.
2) Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add vanilla essence.
3) Dissolve gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture and beat until well blended and cream cheese fluffy.
4) Add in the cool whip and fold gently.
5) Spoon over and let chill in the fridge for a bout 3 hour or until set. Top with blueberry preserves or fresh one which ever you prefer. Can do your favorite fruit topping too.

All the best! :)

No comments: