Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thank God its Friday! :)

Morning peeps! Its Friday. Last night I've quarrel with my hubby and this morning he did not even greet me "good morning" like he did normally. He just talked to me "I'm going" that's it. Feel so sad and feel so guilty about what I said to him last night. I'm not purposely want to say it but maybe it just me being jealousy.I learn my lesson and I don't want to do it again..It will hurt both of us.Okay enough with this problem, today is our cell group meeting. Its been 2 week I have not seen my sisters and brothers in Christ, missing them so much. This morning I woke up my stomach pain and until now..Hmm, make me worried. I've taken my gastric medicine but still no effect. Food poisoning? and I'm so sleepy as well cause last night it was really hot and I cannot sleep well.






I took this picture when I'm about to go to work.
Happy Friday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment